Thursday, June 26, 2008




9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! She is adorable! And I absolutely love her name.

Cindi said...

She is so beautiful. It was so good to see you guys. I can't believe how much she's grown and changed already.

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

Toshina, she is adoreable! I can't wait to see her!

Jake and Jen said...

You have such a lovely family! Alia is gorgeous :) I'm so happy to be included in your mailing list and it is so wonderful to hear from you guys. It is always a pleasure. Hope to hear from you soon lol guess we should work on our own williams family blog haha. Love you guys. Congratulations again you all look wonderful!

FishinFamily said...

Toshina it was fun to see you tonight! Your family is adorable. Welcome back to Utah!!

Emma Crowther said...

We miss you guys. I wish we could have seen more of you after the baby was born. Hopefully next year we'll be in Utah and we'll stop by and see you all again.

Emily Nielson said...

Congrats on your sweet baby girl! I hope you guys are well. Drop us a line sometime. sissamom2003@gmail.com
Emily Lloyd Nielson

Emma Crowther said...

We need some new updates. What's going on in the lives of the Rushtons?

Amanda said...

So REALLY you need to update this! She's how old now??