Thursday, June 26, 2008

More Pics of Alia





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby, beautiful family!

Ryan- you take good care of her! I don't know if relax is a word in Tosh's vocabulary!

Keep us posted on life. We hate that we are so far away!

pntmom said...

Ryan and Tosh, your baby is so cute. We're glad you didn't have to deliever her in the car.Your family has gotten so big and so cute. congratulations. Here are our blog sites. pntmom.blogspot.com and bjljkl.blogspot.com. check them out and keep in touch. Vandy Whitaker and Brian Lloyd

Unknown said...

Your family is so beautiful! I'm so glad we got a chance to visit one more time before you guys abandoned us for UTAH! I'm glad things worked out for you guys, though I'd love an update! Madison and Tayler have colored pics for you guys, but it's kind of hard to send without an address... :)